Finance - The Finance department, which manages the company's budgets, forecasts and investments, and provides analysis of our financial performance and strategies.
Job overview and responsibilities
The primary responsibility for this position is sourcing IT Services through participation in the development of sourcing strategies and negotiation of contracts. Works directly with key IT personnel and IT partners to successfully source and manage Services engagements.
· Responsible for sourcing IT Services.
· Manages IT Field Services contracts as well as other infrastructure and application development contracts.
· Supports the following functions:
Participates in developing sourcing strategies that reduce risks and cost too United.
Assist with department budgeting and compliance with all financial controls, including SOX compliance.
· Negotiates IT contract terms and SOWs.
· High quality of work, productivity / volume of work, and computer proficiency skills
· A minimum of three years of experience in a purchasing role or equivalent
· Strong communication and project management skills. Excellent analytical skills. Knowledgeable of sourcing processes.
· Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
· Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
· Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
· College degree or equivalent work experience