Urban transportation has looked the same for a long time - a really long time. We think it's time for a change. At Uber, we're putting first-class, on-demand transportation at everyone's fingertips. Are you ready to help us change the world?
Uber is looking for a Global Senior Sourcing Analyst who wants to make
their mark on a growing organization. This position will provide strategically
sourcing and supplier management support for professional services related
spend including HR, Recruiting, Consulting, Finance, Risk & Compliance,
and/or IT services and develop robust global sourcing strategies to provide
Uber with best in class pricing and service
What You’ll Do
• Identify and partner with stakeholders to lead supplier selection activities including conducting RFI’s, RFP’s and negotiations
• Perform benchmarking and drive another market intelligence activities
• Lead total cost of ownership analysis and cost modeling
• Partner with stakeholders to develop strategically sourcing plans/pipeline looking ahead 12 to 24 months
• Lead contract and pricing negotiations
• Gather, manipulate, and analyze internal and external data from multiple sources to support category leaders and sourcing strategies
• Partner with stakeholders to lead supplier management initiatives to include the following:
• Identify and manage violations and exceptions to existing supplier contracts.
• Measure, manage and improve supplier performance against negotiated SLA’s and quality metrics.
• Implement and lead regular supplier business review meetings.
• Build strong and productive working relationships with stakeholders and business partners.
What You’ll Need
• 5+ years’ experience in a Procurement / Supply Chain / Sourcing role
• Bachelor’s Degree in finance, other business disciplines, supply chain, or equivalent degrees (Master's Degree Preferred)
• Demonstrated experience and achievement in sourcing solutions for HR, Recruiting, Consulting, Finance, Risk & Compliance, and/or IT services
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Expert negotiation skills with a proven track record of savings
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills
• Experience managing global procurement responsibilities, using a strategic sourcing methodology, including opportunity analysis and identification, supplier selection, risk and compliance evaluation, contract negotiation, and financial analysis
• Proven ability to drive positive change and build strong stakeholder relationships
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across multi-functional teams
• Ability to both develop strategically sourcing plans and dive deep in contract details
• Experience with supplier report cards and supplier management