With supervision, sources and procures equipment and materials to support ECM scopes of work. Assists Procurement Manager on medium to large capital projects and M&M scopes. Participates and/or leads the entire sourcing life cycle including but not limited to BEA (Bid, Evaluate & Award), planning, requests for quotation, bid evaluations, supplier selection, expediting and other related procurement activities for EPC/Cm and M&M scopes.
· Provides input and/or develops Procurement Strategy and Procurement/Subcontracts Plan to support project schedule and estimate.
· Prepares Recommended Bidder's List (RBL), issues RFQs (Request for Quote), receives and evaluates bids, prepares Competitive Bid Evaluation (CBE), issues Request For Purchase (RFP) documents.
· Assists in supplier negotiations, issues POs, expedites supplier data and fabrication/shipment of equipment and materials, and follows through receipt and PO closeout.
· Updates Procurement Status Reports (PSR) in a timely manner including current status of RFQs, POs, supplier data, promised ship dates and receipt of equipment and materials.
· Engages in timely communication with Procurement Manager and/or Project Manager of potential problems to ensure and/or mitigate impact to scheduled dates/deliverables.
Skills And Abilities
· Ability to prioritize workload and manage internal/external customer requirements while utilizing resources to accomplish tasks efficiently to support schedule within a matrixed organization.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organization, analytical and decision making skills.
· Proficient using Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and SAP.
· Maintaining knowledge of supply chain trends for various industries for EPC/Cm.
· Associate's degree or Technical Degree in Business or related field?????
· 3-5 years of supply chain experince.