Client is implementing a new Procurement system for the end to end procurement process. This role will be part of the system deployment team and will be responsible for overseeing the Business Testing process.
This assignment is an exciting opportunity to work on a global, cross-functional system deployment project.
• Responsible for working with business team, Project Team members and IT to oversee the business testing process including:
o Developing business testing strategy with Project Team located in Basel.
o Managing UAT testing schedule and deliverables
o Coordinating test schedule and testing with IT
o Assessing business testing scope and scripts provided by Project, comparing to local needs and standards and filling gap to ensure a comprehensive and thorough business testing
o Writing UAT scripts, conducting pre-UAT testing to ensure system is functional
o Scheduling and leading UAT sessions including training required for testing
o Ensuring test system setup: test users, required system master data, and test case precursors
o Logging defects and ensuring fixed defects are retested
o Scope of testing includes system functionality and integrations.
• Works closely with Project, local business team and IT to determine use cases for testing scenarios.
• Other project responsibilities as assigned.
• 5 years experience planning and leading business testing of system projects (UAT)
• Knowledge of procurement processes (source to pay) required.
• Experience working with business users to understand use cases and steps required for testing, and experience developing test plan that thoroughly tests all use cases.
• Experience writing test scripts and conducting system testing.
• Experience use test management system such as HP ALM and Solman.
• Experience working collaboratively on projects in a global or distributed environment, with demonstrated ability collaboratively plan and achieve results.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
• Collaborative team player with good verbal and written communication skills, comfortable leading meetings and delivering presentations.
• Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audiences in global environment.
• Self-starter with strong leadership skills. Ability to independently make decisions and drive for results.
The project durations is about 8-9 months. if interested message here in the reply or send an email to - firstname.lastname@example.org