In support of the Power organization, provides strategic functional direction and leadership for planning and execution of all Supply Chain procurement activities including development of strategy, proposals, policies, procedures and work processes; Interfaces with Power and client leadership teams; Participates in resource planning and cost reduction for G&A and capital projects involving procurements services as well as alliance programs.
· Demonstrated leadership skills
What You’ll Be Doing
· Leads Supply Chain Procurement to ensure Power business needs are supported for all procurement services; Closely aligns with Operations, Estimating, BD, Project Controls, Finance, and Business Services to develop the Supply Chain Procurement team to be a critical partner including communication and engagement of key stakeholders (operational and suppliers) from planning to payment; Meets with Senior Leadership to review progress and engages support to advocate and sponsor positive change
· Actively drives the Power Supply Chain procurement team and collaborates with the Power Supply Chain Subcontracts Director to participate in the business development a process by providing supply market expertise, analysis of price proposals, financial reports and other data to determine the reasonability of cost compared to scope and contractor performance capabilities related to all procurements
· Establishes and manages strategic business relationships with Power EPC, M&M & Fossil clients through regular meetings to review quarterly performance; Manages Supply Chain procurements team to promote stronger supplier relationships as related to administrative and operational activities; Identifies, tracks, and mitigates key risks related to Supply Chain partners; Reports results and identifies/drives "Best Practice" opportunities for improvements on a consistent basis
· Establishes and maintains metrics to identify and report cost reductions relative to annual spend; Ensures procurement standards, policies and procedures are maintained and adhered to.
· Co-leads and supports the Supplier Diversity program in accordance with client and D&Z requirements.
· Manages the Supply Chain procurement organization including performance management, provides growth and development opportunities and coaching to maximize team performance and effectiveness.
You Need To Bring To The Table
· Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or related field. MBA Preferred
· Minimum 10 years’ experience
· CPSM, CPCM
· Passion for building and leading a high performing team with demonstrated results while effectively performing change agent role.
· Ability to develop strong relationships with business leaders and effectively communicate at all stages of evaluation, execution and closeout. Ability to work collaboratively and build strong relationships in a matrixed organization.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, advanced negotiation skills, and an ability to articulate views convincingly to influence internal clients and external suppliers.
· Strong financial acumen results driven, and progressive business savy.
· Ability to analyze data and develop and utilize metrics to achieve results.
Are You Waiting For? Apply Now!
Essential Functions: The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires that employers analyze and document essential position functions for all positions, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
These are the essential functions required for this position, with or without a reasonable accommodation:
· Visual acuity (e.g., needed to prepare and analyze data, to transcribe documents, to view a computer, to read, to inspect objects, to operate machinery)
· Manual Dexterity (e.g., picking, pinching, typing or other working that uses the fingers)
· Capacity to think, concentrate and focus over long periods of time
· Ability to read complex documents in [English] language
· Capacity to reason and make sound decisions
· Ability to write complex documents in the [English] language
· Capacity to express thoughts orally (e.g., accurately, quickly and loudly convey spoken instructions to workers)
· Expertise in any specific software required? SAP Strongly preferred
to regularly perform all job functions at the Company’s office or worksite